WordCamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users like you. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other.
WordCamp Nepal 2013
WordCamp Nepal 2013 is the second WordCamp that is happening on October 26, 2013 at Yalamaya Kendra – Dhokaima Cafe, Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur, Nepal.
We invite all WordPress lovers this 26 October to be a part of this amazing WordPress event. Through WordCamp Nepal, we are looking to pool together our WordPress community. We shall focus on local developers/designers/bloggers while they share their experiences and knowledge straight from their WordPress bubble! Also, we shall have some guest speakers from around the world do the same.
The big idea is to collectively share the WordPress enthusiasm locally and then further use it, for the benefit of the global WordPress community.
You can find below, our session plan for the event!
- How To Become A WordPress Theme Developer – By Philip A Moore
- The Future of Web Design Experience – By Chandra Maharzan
- How To Get Your Theme On Top 15 Popular Themes at WordPress.org – By Sakin Shrestha
- WordPress as a Blogging Platform – By Ujwal Thapa
- eLearning on WordPress – By Pankaj Agrawal
- WordPress as a Distributed Social Network (WordPress as an API) – By Saurabh Shukla
- Parallax Web Design – By Jimba Tamang
- Working with Child Themes – By Utsav Singh Rathour
- WordPress Security – By Mahadev Subedi
- SEO for WordPress – By Santosh Raut
- Starting Business with WordPress – By Raushan Jaiswal
- Searching Big WordPress Data – By Roshan Bhattarai
- WordPress Theme Development
- Payment Gateway & Business
Hurry Up!!! Register for the event before it’s sold out.